Dust off your passport and don your travel attire because the CMA is taking you Around the World for a Night on Saturday, May 21, 2022, at Huntington Park (Clippers Stadium) at 7:00pm. All physicians welcome!
Your evening itinerary includes:
- Sampling food and drinks from each continent.
- Connecting with the ‘locals’ (your friends and colleagues) whom you may not have seen for a while).
- Dancing to live music performed by Mad Funk 8 (this band includes one of your own, Dr. Alan Sacolick!)
- Welcoming our guides for the year: CMA’s incoming President Dr. Catherine Romanos and her fellow board members.
- Take home a souvenir from the fabulous silent auction and raffle prizes
- Recognition of physicians celebrating 50 Years in Medicine!
- CMA Members and their guests: $100/person
- NonMembers and their guests: $125/person
- "Tour Group' Reserved Table for 10: $850
- Sponsor a Medical Student Ticket: $80