Newly released Performance Summary from our data analytics team.
By reducing risk, managing the health plan, and controlling unit cost and units used, this is the result:
Click here to view the full report
- Oswald total average cost of health care outperformed market by 4.7% in 2018
- Oswald groups enjoy 4% less total claims than the benchmark on a PEPY basis
- Oswald medical trend is 4.7% (benchmark is 7.3%)
- Oswald Rx trend is 2.3% (benchmark is 11.3%)
- Rx costs are 16.8% of claims (benchmark is 23%)
Oswald is proud to be the endorsed broker for Employee Health Benefits for the Columbus Medical Association (CMA)!
Our Columbus based dedicated team, led by Al Rubosky, will provide innovative ideas and strategies to control costs and enhance the value of your employees’ benefits, while providing you excellent service and support.
Services include the following:
- Best-in-class insurance products
- A local (Columbus-based) team of insurance experts
- Simplified application processing
- Risk management tools & resources
- Competitive pricing and exclusive member discounts
The employee-owners of Oswald Companies are dedicated to meeting and exceeding your expectations, as one of the nation's largest independent, employee-owned insurance brokerage firms. Founded in 1893, Oswald has six regional offices throughout Ohio and Michigan, and serves clients internationally through its Assurex Global partnership.
The Oswald Columbus office, which celebrated its 10th anniversary in 2015, specializes in the full-spectrum of employee benefits, property and casualty insurance brokerage and risk management services. Specializing in a wide-range of expert areas, Oswald Columbus is highly in tune with serving the unique needs of companies and individuals in the region.